KR JOHNSON | San Diego Pets Contributing Writer
BiographyKR Johnson is an award-winning speaker, longtime educator and advocate for kids and improvisational theater performer. She is the author of The Eleventh Sense, the hilarious journey of Simon, who must find his mother’s killer with the help of the most unusual, and annoying, bunch of friends ever, available on amazon.com.
- Snowball and the rumble in a St. Louis rowhouse 11:21 AM, Tuesday, August 06
- The Viking warrior meets an old dude with a crop 09:08 AM, Thursday, October 18
- Third rule for wranglers could save your bunny’s life 12:04 PM, Friday, September 07
- Making scents: Cats know something cool that dogs don’t 08:53 AM, Monday, August 27
- Love at first sight (or maybe Max just likes make-up) 04:52 PM, Monday, June 11