Date & Time:
Oct 12, 2019
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Little Italy Dog Park
254 W. Date St
San Diego, CA 92101
Amazon’s Treasure Truck Pup Fest experience in collaboration with Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food will welcome all pups and dog lovers alike to the Little Italy Dog Park in San Diego on Saturday, Oct. 12. It will be a fun-filled day jam-packed with dog-friendly activities, interactive photo opportunities, dog adoptions with the ASPCA, and so much more. Pups and guests can experience the following activities throughout the day:
- Dog Play Zones: With areas dedicated for big and small dogs, guests will be able to enjoy unleashed playtime with their pups while interacting with a number of toys and obstacle courses.
- Spiff-Up Salon: Guests can visit the Spiff-Up Salon for some light grooming, including brushing and nail trimming. The final touch for the pups is a branded Nutrish bandana wrapped around their necks.
- Real-Ingredient Kitchen: Guests will be welcomed to learn all about Nutrish Dog Food, including an education on what ingredients go into their products. Along with the product education, guests and pups can take part in a fun game to win Nutrish branded toys.
- Wind in Your Fur Photo Booth: Guests can make their pup a model for the day with the ultimate photo set up featuring a classic convertible and the open road in the rear view.
- Custom Collars: This interactive, DIY station will allow guests to bling out their pups by making their very own collars with an assortment of décor and personalization options.
- Dog Fun House: Guests will venture through an oversized dog house filled with fun house mirrors, allowing for fun surprises at every turn.
- ASPCA Adoptions: Guests will be given the opportunity to visit the ASPCA table, meet a bunch of new furry friends, and possibly take home a new family member in need of a loving home.