Date & Time:
Jul 30, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Otay Ranch Town Center
2015 Birch Road
Chula Vista, CA 91915
The fourth annual afternoon of “Dog-Gone Good Fun” will return to Otay Ranch Town Center on Tuesday, July 30 from 5 to 7 p.m. Scheduled during the center’s regular weekly Farmer’s Market, residents can have some fun with their favorite four-legged friend. Joining the lineup of the market’s regular selection of certified farm stands, unique street foods and handicraft items will be an afternoon of fun activities for the whole family, including the canine members.
From 5 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 30, visitors can come out and enjoy the following:
- Doggie treats (while supplies last)
- Doggie “Summer Costume Contest” at the Popper Fountain (center court) at 6 p.m. with prizes from Otay Pet Vets Premier Veterinary Hospital (located in the mall) — Dress your pooch in his or her favorite summertime getup!
- Complimentary canine fitness/weight evaluation from Dr. Kevin Anderson DVM, MPH, DACVPM of Otay Pet Vets Premier Veterinary Hospital — Get a recommendation on how to get your furry friend in tip-top summertime shape!
- Dog training tips and demonstrations from Golden State Service Dogs
- Free giveaways and prizes from various Otay Ranch Town Center merchants
- Free crafts for kids and more!
One of San Diego County’s most dog-friendly destinations, Otay Ranch Town Center offers complimentary water stations, a 10,000 square foot dog park, dog-friendly restaurant patios and the convenience of being able to stop in at the newly expanded Otay Pet Vets Premier Veterinary Hospital right on property for a checkup.
About Otay Ranch Town Center:
With nearly 100 of the country’s top specialty stores, Otay Ranch Town Center is one of San Diego’s most exciting outdoor shopping and entertainment destinations. Eclectic tastes are served by Macy’s, Barnes & Noble, Apple, DSW, Francesca’s, H&M and Sephora, to name just a few. On the center’s east side is a specialty fashion and service village featuring Best Buy, Gila Rut Salon, San Diego Gymnastics and other unique fashions and services. To the north, AMC Theatres’ 12 screens delights film buffs while diners can choose from P. F. Chang’s China Bistro, Savoie Eatery, Karina’s Mexican Seafood, The Cheesecake Factory, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Sushi-Ya, California Pizza Kitchen or many on-the-go dining options. This urbane, bustling, open-air center features a wide variety of amenities including outdoor cafes, grand fountains, a pet-friendly setting and adjacent dog park, branch of the Chula Vista Library, food pavilion, party space, a fireplace and a popper fountain for children.Otay Ranch Town Center is conveniently located at 2015 Birch Road, 4 ½ miles east of the I-805 or just off the South Bay Expressway SR-125 in Chula Vista at Eastlake Parkway and Olympic Parkway. Otay Ranch Town Center is open Monday – Saturday from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.For more information about Otay Ranch Town Center, call (619) 656-9100 or visit www.otayranchtowncenter.com.