- Setting up a table displaying product samples and literature in an orderly manner, in pet supply, natural specialty stores
- Participating in appropriate pet-centric community events, by operating a booth or sampling table
- Initiating conversation with potential customers and introducing products to them
- Interacting with potential customers, asking questions, listening to their needs,assisting them in choosing an appropriate diet
- Blitzing local dog parks, dog beaches and other locations with samples and information to support local stores.
- Must be available to work weekends (up to 8 hours each weekend day)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to bend, lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable working alone, and with others
- Must be dependable and able to efficiently coordinate own schedule, and set up appointments with stores
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, to complete reports on progress
- Prior experience in a position or event setting, interacting with the public is an advantage
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you'd like to be an independent demo contractor for us, the area you're interested in, and to request an application form.