Give your kitty the best seat in the house with suction cups and a few pieces of PVC pipe.
What you’ll need:
- 6 feet of 1-inch diameter PVC pipe
- 2 L-shaped PVC connectors
- 2 T-shaped PVC connectors
- 2 feet by 3 feet of sturdy fabric
- Sewing machine
- 6 feet of wire
- 4 large suction cups
- Cut the PVC pipe into two 1-foot and two 2-foot sections.
- Connect one 2-foot pipe to both T-shaped connectors at their 90-degree ends.
- Connect the other 2-foot pipe to both 1-foot pipes using the L-shaped PVC connectors.
- Complete the rectangle by connecting each 1-foot pipe to an open end of a T-shaped connector.
- Glue a large suction cup into the last remaining open end of each T-shaped connector.
- Cut a 7 1/4 inch square out of each corner of the sturdy fabric. Discard these corners.
- Lay the remaining fabric inside the pipe rectangle. Wrap each flap around its corresponding pipe and sew the flap so the fabric holds tight to the pipe.
- Cut the wire into two 3-foot sections. Securely attach one end of one wire to an unused large suction cup and the other to an L-shaped corner. Repeat on the other side.
- Use all four suction cups to hang the perch on a window or sliding door.
(Adapted from petdiys.com)